Happy Valentine’s Day!
Romantic Salmon Dinner for Two
Ingredients – for 2 servings
Garlic Smashed Potatoes
|Herb Crusted Salmon
||Chocolate Peanut Butter Skillet ‘Box’ Brownie
- For the Garlic Smashed Potatoes – Boil potatoes in a medium pot for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Place boiled potatoes on a parchment covered oven tray and smash each potato down leaving the skin intact.
- Mix melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper and brush mixture onto potatoes.
- Bake at 425ËšF (220ËšC) for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.
- Garnish with thyme.
- For the Herb Crusted Salmon – In a small bowl combine parsley, chives, dill, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place salmon and asparagus on parchment covered oven tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with salt and pepper.
- Spoon herb mix onto salmon fillets and coat evenly.
- Bake at 425ËšF (220ËšC) for 12-14 minutes.
- For the Chocolate Peanut Butter Skillet Brownie – In a medium mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water, and an egg and stir until evenly mixed.
- Transfer mix into skillet.
- Spoon softened peanut butter into skillet and mix in using a knife.
- Bake at 350ËšF (180ËšC) for 10-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out of the brownie clear.
- If desired, garnish with ice cream.