Thanks for your interest in our fly-in trophy fishing lodge in rugged & remote coastal B.C., Canada.
Cost & Availability
Please click here for current pricing & available dates.
Toll Free: 1-800-663-2644
Outside North America: 1-250-923-2689
We have two trips/week during fishing season at the peak of the salmon runs in our area from Late June until Early September.
4 Days – Thursday-Sunday
5 Days – Sunday-Thursday
Please contact us for current pricing & available dates.
(A $1000/trip booked deposit is needed to confirm your reservation).
What is included in the trip package?
- Round-trip direct 90 minute seaplane flight from Vancouver B.C. to Rivers Inlet.
- Private Accommodations (double occupancy), Single rooms available for odd number groups.
- All hearty meals, snacks, refreshments & complimentary wine with dinner.
- Unlimited fishing from dawn until dusk in 17 ft. boats with new 40 HP 4-stroke Yamaha motors, GPS, depth sounder, VHF radio & downriggers.
- Daily comprehensive fishing seminars, instruction & mentoring.
- Guiding is available at an additional charge with further upgrades to our bigger Boston Whalers up to 25 ft. Book prior to arrival as guiding sells out.
- All bait, tackle & equipment, fish processing, vacuum packing & flash freezing.
- Fish is packaged for travel in an airline approved, insulated waxed fish box.
- Wet weather gear & rubber boots.
Package does not include:
- Travel to/from Vancouver, BC and your home city.
- Fishing license and salmon stamp.
- Guiding is available at additional charge with further upgrades to our bigger Boston Whalers up to 25 ft. Contact us for pricing & availability.
- A “day” of guiding is approximately 8 hours which includes 2 sessions, the morning & then your choice of the afternoon or evening session. Guiding typically sells out so it must be pre-booked before your arrival to avoid disappointment. We can custom cater your guiding needs from 1 day to multiple days depending on your needs & guide availability.
- Liquor is not included but standard brands can be ordered on arrival & are sold at B.C. liquor store prices, or you can bring your own specialty bottle.
- Staff gratuity.
What do I need to bring?
Weather conditions can vary significantly from day to day, morning to afternoon or even from hour to hour so layering is best. We provide waterproof raingear & rubber boots as your outer layer to keep you warm & dry. You need to bring the layers for underneath that include a warm fleece jacket or hoodie, sweatpants or long underwear & warms socks. Then a simple change of clothes, extra socks & undies, shorts, a warm hat & a sun hat, & your personal effects like sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, phone, chargers, toiletries & motion sickness remedies if required. If you have some specialized fishing gear like a favourite rod or reel, you are more than welcome to bring it but it isn’t necessary, we have all the gear & take care of everything.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please limit your soft-sided duffle bag to 25 lbs. for travel on the floatplanes. NO HARD SUITCASES.
Please keep all medication & travel documents & fishing license with you when travelling, do not pack these items in your checked luggage.
How do I book?
- Toll Free: 1-800-663-2644 Outside North America: 1-250-923-2689 Email: email@example.com
- A $1000.00/trip non-refundable deposit confirms your dates. The balance is due 90 days prior to your departure.
- Visa, Mastercard or Cheque are OK (NO AMEX).
- Full payment is due at the time of booking for trips booked less than 60 days before departure.
- Please don’t delay in booking your trip. Planning your trip early will ensure the best choice of available dates to suit your schedule. We look forward to hearing from you soon to plan the wilderness fishing adventure of a lifetime! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
Rivers Inlet Sportsman’s Club shall not be responsible for additional expenses incurred where delays due to weather conditions, airline operations, mechanical defects or failures may occur. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of a trip package due to any circumstances beyond our control.
Each guest waives any such claim for loss or damages should any of these events occur.