Last Minute Specials
UP TO $500 OFF ON SELECT DATES
CALL/TEXT SIMON TODAY FOR AVAILABILITY: 604-938-3677
Thanks for your interest in our fly-in trophy salmon, fishing lodge in rugged & remote coastal BC, Canada.
Summer 2023 will mark the 40th year that the Kelly Family has owned & operated the Rivers Inlet Sportsman’s Club (RISC).
We offer world-class fishing, minutes from the lodge in calm, uncrowded waters.
Our season is closing is fast. Now is the time to make your plans as we still have dates available. We have two trips/week during our 10-week summer season which is from late-June until early-September when the salmon runs in our area are at their peak. We are pleased to offer a limited time offer of up to $500 off/person on some select dates.
Don’t delay booking your fishing adventure of a lifetime today while there is still time to plan it!
All-Inclusive Packages from Vancouver BC start at:
4 Day - Thursday to Sunday
5 Day - Sunday to Thursday
(N.B. These prices are per person in US dollars, based on double occupancy & do not include government tax or gratuities & are subject to change).
|4 Day / Thursday to Sunday||5 Day / Sunday to Thursday|
|June 29 to July 2
||July 2 to July 6|
|July 6 to July 9||July 9 to July 13|
|July 13 to July 16||July 16 to July 20|
|July 20 to July 23||July 23 to July 27|
|July 27 to July 30||July 30 to August 3|
|August 3 to August 6||August 6 to August 10|
|August 10 to August 13||August 13 to August 17|
|August 17 to August 20||August 20 to August 24|
|August 24 to August 27||August 27 to August 31|
|August 31 to September 3|
|Boat Size / Max # of Guests||Cost Per Boat Per Day|
|18′ – 20′ Guide Boat / 3 Guests||$795.00 US + tax|
|25′ Boston Whaler / 4 Guests||$895.00 US + tax|
|Boat Size – Max # of Guests – Cost/Boat/Day|
|18′ – 20′ Boat – 3 Guests – $795 US + tax|
|25′ Whaler – 4 Guests – $895 US + tax|
A “day” of guiding is approximately 8 hours which includes 2 sessions, the morning & then your choice of the afternoon or evening session. Guiding typically sells out so it must be pre-booked before your arrival to avoid disappointment. We can custom cater your guiding needs from 1 day to multiple days depending on your needs & guide availability.
What is included in the trip package?
- Round-trip direct seaplane flight from Vancouver B.C. to Rivers Inlet.
- Private Accommodations (double occupancy).
- All hearty meals, snacks, refreshments & complimentary wine with dinner.
- Unlimited fishing from dawn until dusk in 17 ft. boats with new 40 HP 4-stroke Yamaha motors, GPS, depth sounder, VHF radio & downriggers.
- Daily comprehensive fishing seminars, instruction & mentoring.
- Guiding is available at an additional charge in our larger premium guide boats ranging from 19 ft. to 25 ft.
- All bait, tackle & equipment, fish processing, vacuum packing & flash freezing.
- Fish is packaged for travel in an airline approved, insulated waxed fish box.
- Helly Hansen wet weather gear & rubber boots.
Package does not include:
- Return airfare to Vancouver from your home/departure city. (Our trip starts from Vancouver BC).
- Fishing licence (approx. $40.00 US plus tax).
- Guiding is available at $795.00 US/day in an 18 ft. – 21 ft. Guide Boat (max 3 guests) or $895.00 US/day for our 25 ft. Boston Whaler (max 4 guests).
- Guiding typically sells out so it must be pre-booked before your arrival to avoid disappointment. We can custom cater your guiding needs from 1 day to multiple days depending on your needs & guide availability.
- Liquor is not included but standard brands can be ordered on arrival & are sold at BC liquor store prices, or you can bring your own specialty bottle.
What do I need to bring?
We have the raingear & boots as your outer layer to keep you warm & dry. All you need to bring are change of clothes, cozy pants, extra socks & undies, shorts, a warm hat & sun cap, a warm jacket for the cool mornings, & your personal effects like sunglasses/camera/phone/charger/toiletries etc. If you have some specialized fishing gear like a favourite rod or reel, you are more than welcome to bring it but it isn’t necessary, we have all the gear & take care of everything.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please limit your bag to 25 lbs. for travel on the floatplanes.
How do I book?
- Call/Text 604-938-3677 Toll Free: 1-800-663-2644 Email: email@example.com
- A $1000.00USD/trip non-refundable deposit confirms your dates. The balance is due 90 days prior to your departure.
- Visa, Mastercard or Cheque are OK (NO AMEX).
- Full payment is due at the time of invoicing for trips booked less than 90 days before departure.
Please don’t delay in booking your trip. Planning your trip early will ensure the best choice of available dates to suit your schedule. We look forward to hearing from you soon to plan the wilderness fishing adventure of a lifetime!
Check out some great videos of the lodge & fishing tips on Youtube. Also like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
Rivers Inlet Sportsman’s Club shall not be responsible for additional expenses incurred where delays due to weather conditions, airline operations, mechanical defects or failures may occur. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of a trip package due to any circumstances beyond our control. Each guest waives any such claim for loss or damages should any of these events occur.