What is included in the trip package?
- Round-trip direct seaplane flight from Vancouver B.C. to Rivers Inlet.
- Private Accommodations (double occupancy).
- All hearty meals, snacks, refreshments & complimentary wine with dinner.
- Unlimited fishing from dawn until dusk in 17 ft. boats with new 40 HP 4-stroke Yamaha motors, GPS, depth sounder, VHF radio & downriggers.
- Daily comprehensive fishing seminars, instruction & mentoring.
- Guiding is available at an additional charge with further upgrades to our Boston Whalers ranging from 19to 25 ft.
- All bait, tackle & equipment, fish processing, vacuum packing & flash freezing.
- Fish is packaged for travel in an airline approved, insulated waxed fish box.
- Helly Hansen wet weather gear & rubber boots.
Package does not include:
- Return airfare to Vancouver from your home/departure city. (Our trip starts from Vancouver BC).
- Fishing licence (approx. $50.00 plus tax).
- Guiding is available at $695.00/day for 2 people/boat, $795.00/day for an upgrade to a larger boat that takes up to 3 people, or $895.00/day for our 25 ft. Whaler that can hold up to 4 people (plus tax). A “day” of guiding is approximately 8 hours which includes 2 sessions, the morning & then your choice of the afternoon or evening session. Guiding typically sells out so it must be pre-booked before your arrival to avoid disappointment. We can custom cater your guiding needs from 1 day to multiple days depending on your needs & guide availability.
- Liquor is not included but standard brands can be ordered on arrival & are sold at BC liquor store prices, or you can bring your own specialty bottle.
What do I need to bring?
We have the raingear & boots as your outer layer to keep you warm & dry. All you need to bring are change of clothes, cozy pants, extra socks & undies, shorts, a warm hat & sun cap, a warm jacket for the cool mornings, & your personal effects like sunglasses/camera/phone/charger/toiletries etc. If you have some specialized fishing gear like a favourite rod or reel, you are more than welcome to bring it but it isn’t necessary, we have all the gear & take care of everything. VERY IMPORTANT: Please limit your bag to 25 lbs. for travel on the floatplanes.
How do I book?
- Call/Text 604-938-3677 Toll Free: 1-800-663-2644 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A $1000.00/trip non-refundable deposit confirms your dates. The balance is due 90 days prior to your departure.
- Visa, Mastercard or Cheque are OK (NO AMEX).
- Full payment is due at the time of invoicing for trips booked less than 90 days before departure.
Please don’t delay in booking your trip. Planning your trip early will ensure the best choice of available dates to suit your schedule. We look forward to hearing from you soon to plan the wilderness fishing adventure of a lifetime!
Check out some great videos of the lodge & fishing tips on Youtube. Also like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
Rivers Inlet Sportsman’s Club shall not be responsible for additional expenses incurred where delays due to weather conditions, airline operations, mechanical defects or failures may occur. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of a trip package due to any circumstances beyond our control. Each guest waives any such claim for loss or damages should any of these events occur.